123.hp.com/setup HP All in One Printer
To configure your printers, you must access this site 123.hp.com/setup and register your device by creating an account to resolve problems. To configure your printer and install the drivers, follow the instructions on this website.
There are many ways to configure your printer. You can visit the 123.hp.com configuration site or you can contact customer service and ask our experts to help you set up HP printers.
The setup of HP all in one printer is very easy, but some users have trouble configuring the printers. For the configuration steps of the HP all in one printer, you can visit 123.hp.com/setup or contact our support team and ask our experts to configure the HP printer in a single printer. To setup your HP all in one printer you need to visit 123.hp.com/setup and follow the steps given on that site.
Look at the:
Steps to setup Hp all in one printer:
1. Setup and installation of HP printer
- First, download the HP printer
- Then, check the contents of the box, the printer equipment and accessories, try to find the fragmentation of the printer and complete the publication to print.
- Load paper in the HP printer tray
- Connect the HP printer to the power cord and turn on the device
- Install the ink cartridges and start printing.
2. Installing the software / software for the HP printer
- The HP printer driver is easy to install on the official 123.hp.com/setup site to find the right software to configure your Windows or IOS system.
3. Printing technologies for the HP all in one printer:
- Open the document to be printed.
- Press Ctrl + P: Shortcut to open the print window.
- Select the printer connected to your computer.
- Then change the orientation of the page between horizontal and vertical.
- After changing the settings, click Print to print the document.
- You can also open the Print window by clicking on the File menu and then on Print.
4. Troubleshooting HP printer problems
- HP HP printhead error
- The HP printer was not found during installation
- HP Switch from USB to Ethernet
- Troubleshooting the HP ink cartridges
- Difficult configuration.
- Problems installing the printer or setting it up
- Frequent paper jams, jammed toner cartridge
- Damaged or old printer drivers
- Paper jam in the queue area, print queue error
- The printing speed is too slow
- The feeder collects several sheets.
- Paper mismatch error
- The printer driver is not installed correctly. The computer stops responding when you use the printer
To troubleshoot problems, follow the instructions on the website 123.hp.com/setup to find solutions to all your problems.