123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer Wireless Setup
Know About HP Officejet 3830 Printer
HP Officejet 3830 printer is best printing device used for corporate offices and businesses having high printing quality. The main features of this printer are fax, print, copy and scan. It supports cloud printing, duplex printing and mobile-printing. HP 3830 printer has high printing speed and has optimized functional features used for numerous applications.
Steps to Unbox HP Officejet 3830 Printer at 123.hp.com/setup 3830
- Firstly, you have to setup the printer after purchased HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Take out HP 3830 printer from box.
- Ensure that stickers and tape are removed.
- Remove tape and cover of printer and place the printer carefully.
- Settle printer near to computer to access it easily.
- Establish the power connection.
Steps to Setup and Install HP Officejet 3830 Printer at
- Take out 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer from the box. Remove the packing material including tape.
- Also, remove all the stickers from box inside and outside the box of the printer.
- Connect the printer with power cord in order to supply the adequate power supply.
- Set preferred time, country, language and date.
- Remove tape on ink cartridge. Do not touch ink nozzles or ink cartridge.
- Install ink cartridges in right and left slots of the printer.
- Place sufficient number of paper in the paper tray.
- Align ink cartridges to get best print quality.
How to Download Printer Driver for HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- Switch on 123.hp.com printer.
- Disconnect cable from your printer if it is connected to the computer using USB cable.
- Go to HP 3830 printer and click on check now. It will search out-of-date drivers or software automatically.
- After that click on outdated software to download the driver.
- Identify your printer model if prompted and after that follow on-screen instructions to access the download page.
- Click on the Download to get the full feature driver and for other driver options.
Printer Troubleshooting of HP Officejet 3830 Printer at 123.hp.com/setup 3830
HP 3830 Printer for Windows
- Turn on HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Check the power connection between windows computer and printer device.
- Restart your printer device.
- Open control panel of HP 3830 printer.
- Check whether printer offline is active or not. If printer is active then deactivate it and save the settings.
HP 3830 Printer for Mac
- Switch off Mac operating device, HP Officejet 3830 printer and wireless router.
- Place router near to Mac operating device.
- Ensure that signal strength of router should reach HP 3830 printer without any interruption.
- Turn on router, printer and Mac operating device.
- Ensure that the printer offline is not active.