123.hp.com/envy 5541- Steps to Scan a Document from HP Envy 5541
HP Envy 5541 printer has superior features with which you can print from anyplace. You can also use apps to print from this printer wirelessly using your mobile phones. This printer has the tendency to print without any noise. You can easily download the drivers or software of HP Envy 5541 printer from 123.hp.com/envy 5541. From this website, you can also get the additional information related to HP Envy 5541 printer.
How to Setup Your HP Envy 5541 Printer for the First Time?
1. Firstly, unbox your printer by removing cover and tape from your printer. Carefully place your printer at a safe place.
2. Take the manual that comes along with your printer HP Envy 5541.
3. Read and follow every instruction written on the manual.
4. Setup your HP Envy 5541 printer according to the instructions given in manual which is provided with your printer.
5. If you lost your manual, then you can download it from 123.hp.com/ency 5541.
How to Scan a Document from HP Envy 5541 Printer?
1. Firstly select the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass of your printer.
2. Open AiO remote app and then click on any one option like scan, scan to cloud or scan to Email based on the type of scan you want.
3. Now, click on settings and select input source for the scan. Click on Save or Done option.
4. To adjust the border of your document and to scan the document, select scan option. In case, you want to scan some more pages then click on the additional pages option.
5. Touch Send after scanning the document and then click on save, send or print according to your scan type of requirement.
How to Scan a Document from HP Envy 5541 Printer Using Android Devices?
1. To see the estimated level of ink and order supplies of ink, touch the ink level.
2. Click on HP Instant Ink to get started with the HP Instant Ink dashboard.
3. To open the information of HP Envy 5541, touch the menu button.
4. Under the menu, you can also get the reports to access printer information and settings.
5. To modify the setting of your HP printers such as quiet mode, paper trays, and auto on and off, click on printer settings.
6. Click on printer reports to get the printer status report, print quality diagnostic report, network configuration page and other reports.
7. Touch on advance settings if you want to configure the network settings, check the network status and set energy save mode.